Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Delaware North
Looking to join a cohesive team that looks and acts like a family? Come to a place where you will be recognized as integral to what we do on a daily basis, which is to provide our guests, fellow associates and ownership with wonderful service and memories to last a lifetime. We believe that everyone has a role in our success, and if importance to detail, balance, camaraderie and fun are important to you, then you belong with us.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel is a 266-room Cape Cod resort that sits on a pristinely kept, private, 700-foot-long white-sand beach, where guests can enjoy ocean-view rooms and dining. The 21.6-acre property features a myriad of amenities, including an indoor and outdoor saltwater pool, poolside bar, watercraft rentals, bike rentals and 30,000 square feet of event space. Attracting about 6 million visitors per year, Cape Cod is one of the most famous summer vacation destinations on the U.S. eastern seaboard.
- Assists Executive Chef with daily supervision and production of kitchen operations for multiple F&B outlets including unit specific concepts and associate dining.
- Fully responsible for food production, scheduling, food and labor costs, and sanitation.
- Hire, train, manage, and retain great associates
- Execute menu vision ensuring consistency and compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines
- Assist in planning menus, maintaining financial responsibility for the menu mix.
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to comply with state and local health department regulations.
- Three years Culinary Arts experience, including previous experience in a management role. More specifically, experience in high volume operation.
- Must have experience supervising personnel.
- Knowledge of restaurant operations including casual, fine dining and catering.
- Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu development and costing.
- Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures
- Strong organizational, communication and PC skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to coach, develop and train others.
- A commitment to excellence in guest service is essential.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and willing to acquire new skills
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts preferred.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- Must obtain ACF Certification within the first 2 years of employment.
- Candidate is required to take a culinary practical.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.