Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by X4 Group
This Oxford based organization offers services in Advisory, Planning and Design with wide range of different sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education, Heritage, Leisure, and Renewables
The Senior Architect/Lead Architect that would be successful would have/be:
- Minimum of 5 years post part 3 experience in the UK
- Technically minded
- Have managed a team before
- Experience with technical design input/ability to review coordinator design input
- Proficient in Revit
- Technical detail specification
- Managed multiple packages
- Confident working across all stages
The role would involve:
- Going onsite/meeting with contractors
- Leading a team
- Learning quickly
- Hitting the ground running with minimum supervision
This Senior Architect/Lead Architect role is prefect for anyone who is after career progression, and more responsibility.
The office is commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Swindon, Carterton, Thatcham, and areas of Reading.
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation that excellent opportunity for running and managing their own jobs both individually and as part of a team, please don't hesitate to get in touch (see below).
They are looking to interview as early 18th of March.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.