Snr Consultant CPM - Anaplan - Cross training available
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Henderson Drake
Thriving CPM Consultancy practice seeks 2 Senior Consultants to join growing and successful team on projects across the Capital ranging from Global Financial Services organisations to household pharmaceutical brands. You will be using latest release technology, enjoy the opportunity to sit any and all relevant certifications, in addition to receiving management training should this be a route you wish to follow.
As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Leading initial project scoping and implementation roadmap development
- Leading the design and build of Anaplan models, ensuring that these are created with the end user in mind
- Own - in Tandem with a client peer - the overall project planning, delivery, and progress.
- Mentor both client and team members to ensure the development of skills and capabilities
- Providing ad hoc support to the client post go-live
- Keeping in touch with client individuals beyond the life of the project, and using this as a mechanism for identifying further opportunities for services within the client organisation.
candidates will ideally demonstrate:
- 6+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in a professional services capacity involving the delivery of technology solutions.
- Good experience of the use of planning and modelling technology with finance, sales operations, supply chain and other business areas.
- Experience in Anaplan (preferably), or similar multi-dimensional corporate performance management tools.
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in a numeric degree.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands on with the technology, being highly curious about its use and ability to ramp up skills rapidly.
- Experience of agile project delivery.
Morgan McKinley UK