Cyber Threat Analyst, Security, Attack Path Mapping, NIST
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Proprius Recruitment Ltd
Cyber Threat Analyst, Security, attack path mapping, NIST, this market leading E-commerce is looking for a Threat Analyst.
The goal of Threat Analysis is to identify the company's fraud and security threats and distributing the threat information to key business partners for the creation of controls that can be used to mitigate risk. Threat Analysis is part of the Security Department within Technology.
My client is searching for a Threat Analyst who is highly motivated to be part of the Threat Analysis team. You will proactively reach out to business partners and support prioritisation within the security department.
As a Cyber Threat Analyst, you will work closely with internal and external business partners across the organisation to deliver clear, informed recommendations to business partners and maturity assessments. You will provide guidance to security teams by providing the overall security posture.
You get things done by influencing, not through authority. You unlock the creativity of your stakeholders and inspire them to get the best for our customers and partners. You provide support to strategic decisions related to the threat landscape and optimize the team products, processes and approach.
- Full ownership of security maturity assessments using the NIST framework
- Facilitate the creation of APM (attack path mapping) for the cyber infrastructure, application and fraud teams
- Maintenance of the kill chains from an advisory standpoint
- Provide risk appetite recommendations to business partners
- Assess the strategic threat landscape of the hospitality industry
- Provide monthly and quarterly updates to the CISO, Security management team and Security teams
- Provide a high level fraud and cyber risk assessments of new initiatives and products
- Facilitate cross departmental collaboration
Up to €85,000 + 15% Bonus + Excellent Benefits including cash allowances. PLUS, if required, relocation flights and interim accommodation paid for + a cash allowance for relocation assistance.
FINALLY PLUS - for overseas talent coming to settle in the Netherlands, you get a tax break of 30% of your income for 5 years is tax free.