Risk Manager - Payments - Risk Management - Security Risk
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by iKas International
Risk Manager - Payments - Risk Management - Security Risk - Cyber Security - Financial Services - Risk Frameworks
Looking for an experienced Risk Manager to come and join an award-winning payments company based in London. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Risk, and supporting them in the smooth running of the Risk function on a day to day basis, ensuring the consistent execution of risk governance critical processes, projects and activities in compliance with risk policy.
In this position, you will be leading on the development and managing the maintenance and implementation of the Enterprise Risk Framework. You will be proactively enabling and supporting the delivery of the risk management strategy across all areas and stakeholders of the company, consistent with the wider business strategy.
You will be working together with the respective Operations team on the monitoring of incidents to ensure any associated impact or trends are considered when assessing risks. On top of this, you will be providing assessment of the company's vulnerabilities and resilience to a wide variety of potential risks. Proving strategies to mitigate risks to acceptable levels and creating and updating associated risk policies and procedures.
In order to be successful in this position, you MUST have the following skills/experience:
- Detailed knowledge of the tools and techniques of risk management
- Experience working within banking and/or payments industry
- Practical experience of implementing and monitoring risk management frameworks and risk systems
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the internal and external payments industry risks and product types and understand where risks arise, and the impact of change on risk exposure
- Detailed knowledge and proven practical experience of Security risk, particularly those associated with Cyber-risk, Privacy and data proctection issues
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact across stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, with effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If you have the above skills, please apply for your CV to be considered, or if not, please pass onto someone who you might feel is a good fit!
*PLEASE DO NOT CALL IN, ALL CV'S WILL BE REVIEWED AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES CONTACTED*
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.