Software Engineer - Active Directory
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced IT Software Engineer - Active Directory to join one of our clients, a well-known Investment Bank. For this 9-month assignment in Zurich, we are in search of a candidate who is available immediately/at short notice.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Design and engineer the core Active Directory infrastructure and associated components for the IT environment.
- Assist business development and operations teams with Active Directory related projects
- Be the "go to" place for all Active Directory related questions.
- Create and document architecture designs
- Gain stakeholder buy-in from architecture, engineering and support teams
- Implement and package technical solutions for Active Directory
- Support the release process and ensure work can be deployed
- Assume more responsibility as and when required.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience using Active Directory as an Engineer including knowledge of AD, ADLDS, ADFS, ADCS (PKI), Windows Server 2008 - 2016
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft's cloud platform AzureAD
- Knowledge of Scripting and programming, particularly Powershell would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of any of Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Quest Active Directory Recovery Manager, Quest Change Auditor, and Quest Active Roles Server
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Confident to take over end to end responsibility for the work delivered by you and your team
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
Start Date: ASAP
If you are immediately available and interested in this exciting project in Zurich, I look forward to receiving your CV. We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.
If you have any questions, please contact Jane Leese.
Experis AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, is a leading provider of IT resource services. As a specialist in the IT industry, we provide our customers with our local resource management suitable and technically well-trained professionals for the implementation of IT projects.