Java DevOps Engineer
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Avance Consulting (Europe) Limited
Job description for the role of Java DevOps Engineer:
- Exp in design and development of Java, JEE applications
- Solid experience on Spring - MVC, Security, Boot
- Experience in developing Rest APIs. Knowledge of Microservices based architecture
- Solid DevOps skills. Experience in setting up continuous integration and development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Gradle, Nexus
- Experience of application containers and related technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Basic administration experience on Middleware components - such as Weblogic, Tomcat, MQ, API Gateways
- Familiarity with basic networking and infrastructure design principles
- Good understanding of load balancing, clustering, network, Infrastructure and Single Sign-on based web application development
- Solid written and oral communication. Experience coordinating with various IT functions such as Networks, Security, and QA
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality code
- Knowledge of OWASP, Secure Coding and Security best practices
- Agile development experience is preferred
The prospective employer is the Large Global IT Services giant. Provides opportunity for better performance, Reliability, Security, and Flexibility with good Bonus and Benefits Structure and have a good work Culture that everyone loves to work with.
We (Avance Consulting Services) are one amongst the UK's fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in India (Gurgaon and Hyderabad) and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
Java DevOps Engineer opportunity is urgent and immediate please apply before it gets closed!