CSS TECHNICIAN II
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
- Position summary:
- The CS Technician II performs processing activities following prescribed illustrated work instructions. The acceptability of work is verified using prescribed indicators and is accomplished by (1) direct observation and inspection of final product or (2) process outcome guidance is provided by the Lead Technician or Technician II. The CS Technician II can serve as the lead person in the absence of the Lead Technician.
- High School graduate or equivalence.
- Required length and type of experience:
- One year experience in a Central Supply department with expertise in OR instrument set processing and surgical casecarts.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- Central Supply Technician certification