Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
- Hours: 10:30PM-7:30AM, 2+shifts a week, rotating weekends.
- The Laboratory Clerk performs tasks in the Central Receiving area to provide clerical support to the Laboratory. The Laboratory Clerk is also responsible for the reception, registration, and order entry of outpatients as well as dropped off specimens from various locations/clients. The Laboratory Clerk works with other healthcare members to provide quality patient care. The Laboratory Clerk must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to age groups according to specific chronological age, development age and/or psycho-social maturity.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent. Medical Terminology and Keyboard/Computer.
- Required length and type of experience:
- Clerical, customer service, and keyboard/computer experience required. Registration knowledge and/or experience preferred.