iManage Technical Engineer
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
Eximius have partnered with a leading professional services client, with their technical HQ based out of Manchester. The global business are seeing more and more customers using their iManage Document Management System and with a migration project coming up the team is expanding.
- To provide technical product knowledge and support on the iManage Document Management System and IDOL for our rapidly expanding client base.
- Follow troubleshooting methodologies, providing feedback to internal resources where necessary.
- To work closely with the management of the business to ensure swift escalation of client issues where appropriate.
- Research and identify solutions to client technical problems.
- Perform and complete system health reports.
- Work with the project team on implementation tasks.
Technical skills required
- To be considered for this role experience of supporting iManage will be required - currently on version 8.5 but soon support 9.x and 10.x.
- All technical skills are expected to be at a level considered to be strong ie minimum guidance required by the company for problem resolution by the candidate, with at least 2 years support background in both server and client side implementations.
- Microsoft Windows technologies
- Microsoft Office
- Document Management systems
- Active Directory & networking principles
- MS SQL
This is a great opportunity to work with a globally renowned organisation, within an exciting team on both project work and BAU activities. If you are interested and would like to be considered please apply with your latest CV.