System Engineer CSP - Windows - Linux - IT Cyber Security - Audit - Ba
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Coopers Group GmbH
Cyber/IT Security System Engineer required, to work on a long term project for our banking client in Switzerland
Our Banking Client is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with a special focus on cyber/IT security to join the Financial Messaging team which manages the Bank's financial messaging applications.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the continuous compliance and annual attestation of the Bank's financial messaging systems to the SWIFT Customer Security Program (CSP).
- Supporting the CSP Management Team to:
- Review the scope and design of cyber/IT controls implemented to meet the CSP.
- Review the evidence that the cyber/IT controls are operating correctly.
- Being the owner of SWIFT CSP controls related to the financial messaging secure zone's encryption of internal and external data flows.
- The candidate is an established professional engineer with knowledge of Windows and Linux Servers in the areas of cyber/IT security and encrypted communications.
- Knowledge of security standards such as SWIFT CSP, ISO2700x, GDPR etc.
- System architecture.
- Project management experience.
- Oracle Databases
- Bottomline Technologies Financial Messaging suite
- FircoSoft AML
- Cyber/IT Security
- IBM QRadar
- Encryption standards
- Operating Systems
- Red Hat Enterprise License 7
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Virtual Servers (VMWare)
- IBM MQ Series
Location: Basel - Switzerland
Duration: 12 Months (evtl. option for extension)
For further information, please send us your updated CV with availability and contact details.