Openlink/Java Developer - Oracle - SQL - Banking - Switzerland - Contr
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Coopers Group GmbH
Openlink/Java Developer required, to work on a long term project within a major Bank in Switzerland.
Our Banking client is seeking an Openlink Developer Consultant to join the Trading applications team which manages the Bank's Openlink Findur Trading platform.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Customise package business applications using internal Scripting languages and to develop business solutions, tools and interfaces.
- Support the Banking Department in designing, implementing, testing and maintaining business user and departmental business solutions.
- To guide and assist users with their development of business tools
- The candidate is an established professional developer with excellent programming skills in Java. C# useful.
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL required.
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments and Banking Business.
- A hands-on, practical approach.
- Comfortable communicating in both oral and written English writing skills including the ability to write system and user documentation in English.
- Banking Trading system
- Oracle Databases V12
- Openlink Findur V15
- IDE: Eclipse
- Operating Systems
- Red Hat Enterprise License 7
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Virtual Servers (VMWare)
- IBM MQ Series
Desirable experience including (but not limited to):
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum 5 years' experience in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience developing customisations for OpenLink's Findur application using AVS/JVS/Tookit/OpenComponents.
- Experience with Openlink Managers including: Trading Manager, Operations Manager, Services Manager, Reference Manager, Admin Manager, APM, Connex, Settlement/BO Desktop
Location: Basel - Switzerland
Duration: 12 Months (evtl. option for extension)
For further information, please send us your updated CV with availability and contact details.