Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by RP International
Are you a Salesforce Developer looking for a new role with a disruptive London based business that offer great incentives? Are you looking for a challenge and yet enjoy your work and want to be rewarded well.
Salesforce is a strategic platform supporting the lead to order and order to cash processes for our client's Sales teams. The Salesforce Developer will provide support to the Salesforce Application Lead, BU super users and other stakeholders of this global sales and marketing system.
You'll be supporting the complete development life cycle from design through to development, Taking the lead on development needs and supporting project objectives alongside business objectives. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of supporting and improving business applications and continuously delivering new features to the Salesforce Platform.
- Collaborating closely with some of the best Salesforce consultants and professionals in designing and developing business capabilities for the clients' internal departments and partners.
- Analysing functional and non-functional requirements and exploring alternative solutions according to the constraints of the project
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Acting as the technical expert on all applicable aspects on Salesforce platform projects
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for planned releases or sprints
- Design, develop and maintain profiles and roles while adhering to the highest security standards
- Performing unit tests and collaborating with Quality Assurance experts and business users.
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience developing in the Salesforce platform (Apex/Flex/Visual Force)
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules
- Previous experience as a software developer in any Object-Oriented programming language is an asset
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification is required, and II is strongly preferred
- Salesforce Administrator certifications are a plus
Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle Global Consulting
Evolve Recruitment Partners Ltd