Cyber Security Incident Consultant - Contract
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Head Resourcing Ltd
A new "Security Incident Consultant" Contract has just arisen within our Edinburgh based Financial Services Client. A well known name in the Life, Pensions and Investments sector, the role will be based from their City Centre Office and initial Contract will be for 6 months (with likely Extension).
Joining the Client's Cyber Response Team, the successful Contractor will be joining a team who provide Cyber Security incident response services through ongoing improvement projects focused on threat intelligence, vulnerability detection and control testing etc.
To be successful in this role & requirement our Client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
* Previous IT/Cyber Security Support skills, working in another IT/Cyber Security Support Team or Function/Project
* Detailed knowledge & experience across Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability Detection covering typical tools/technologies & processes adopted
* Previous experience working in an SOC (Security Operations Centre) with previous knowledge in monitoring system security events & incidents and resolving/escalating when required
* Strong technical knowledge & exposure - working with F5 BigIP, HP Arcsight, Splunk Technologies etc
* Excellent "Forensic" and problem-solving skills
* 1st class communication, people, inter-personal skills and Stakeholder Management abilities
* Experience within another Financial Services Client will be highly advantageous
If the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract. Candidates who are available now/at short notice are highly sought.