Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Comfort Keepers of Memphis
Comfort Keepers of Greater Memphis and North Mississippi is seeking a reliable, honest, caring individual that enjoys spending time with the seniors. The CNA - Caregiver/Home Health Aide will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services. Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides. Comfort Keepers is a growing, vibrant organization with ground-floor opportunities for personal growth and development.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers, CNA's, & HHA's who:
* Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
* Have a commitment to being there when needed
* Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
* Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
CNA - Caregiver/Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
* Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
* At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
* Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
* Team player who values friends and family
* Must be able to pass a national background check
If you are a caregiver who is willing to work, is dependable and passionate about helping others, we would love to speak to you!