MuleSoft Integration Developer
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by PF1Professional Services, Inc.
This is a 3 month contract to Permanent (Direct Hire) position. This is not a C2C opportunity.
The MuleSoft Integration Developer is an Information Technology department resource who will be responsible for building integrations for all Business applications, data lakes and data warehouses across the enterprise. This will include rewriting existing integrations through Mule, architecting endpoint APIs for reusability and building security to third party providers to access them.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Responsible for building Integrations between business and 3rd party systems/applications
- Responsible for designing, building and documenting new API's for third party consumption
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical/non-technical stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements
- Understand and implement secure credential management options and proper encryption practices both in motion and at REST
- Control integration quality and develop ways to detect and correct anomalies with data exchange
- Develop monitoring and alerting process while building the integrations for scale
- Be a self-starter and team player with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Strong time management, organizational and priority setting skills
- Strong interpersonal/verbal and written communication and typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong ability to analyze information and develop a comprehensive work plan
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks and projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work calmly and successfully under pressure
- Knowledge and experience with software development life cycles, Agile, SCRUM
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preference in Information Technology/Computer Science
- 2+ years prior experience developing solutions on Mulesoft integration platform
- 3+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software (eg, JIRA, Remedy) and experience with application and integration Middleware
- 2+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
- 3+ years of experience with third party Software implementation
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins and Mulesoft
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following behaviors:
- Motivation/Initiative: Motivated and curious, willing to ask questions, research issues and take on challenging projects/assignments; creative, brings new ideas to the table, exhibits self-confidence. Has strong achievement motivation and tenacity.
- Administrative Skills: Possesses ability to organize and follow-through on multiple tasks, recognizes and attends to important details with accuracy and efficiency, effectively prioritizes work. Works to complete goals, tasks and plans, anticipates potential problems and analyzes alternative solutions.
- Interpersonal Style: (Interpersonal Skills, Communication, Teamwork); develops/maintains effective working relationships; listens attentively to others; communicates ideas clearly (written & verbal); relates to people in an open/sincere manner; participates effectively in meetings; assists in finding solutions as well as identifying problems; communicates appropriately with supervisor and co-workers.
- Self-Management: (Adaptability/Flexibility, Stress Tolerance, Autonomy); adapts readily to changes in routine; works effectively in stressful situations; needs general guidance and direction; is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; is reliable and dependable; is results-oriented; maintains productivity and composure under pressure; views problems as opportunities to create solutions.
- Thinking Skills: Diagnoses problems efficiently; gathers sufficient input before making decision or plans; makes timely decision, quickly determines sources of problem, identifies information needed to solve problem and analyzes alternative solutions.
- Customer Orientation: Sensitive & responsive to internal and external customer needs; demonstrates skills in customer services and satisfaction; maintains a positive attitude, willing to listen to customer problems and seeks solutions; stays in tune with changing needs of customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across organizational levels
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex business and/or technical documents such as financial reports, briefs and/or regulator0y publications and/or journals
- Ability to solve practical problems in a variety of situations
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Advanced personal computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics and the ability to learn various internal proprietary software packages, including but not limited to Office and/or other new or existing COTS software
PF1Professional Services, Inc.
Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest