C++ Software Engineer - PhD/Trading Firm
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for a C++ Developer with 10 + years development and design of proprietary software for the trading systems.
Must have industry experience infrastructure application software advanced C++ Unix required Masters and or PhD
- Design and develop proprietary software for financial software/trading systems.
- Enhance current software and architecture used for trading
- Work closely with the traders to understand business requirements to design efficient and scalable solutions.
- Participate in maintenance of software used in our Infrastructure team
Skills & Requirements
- Master's degree, PhD or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related advanced degrees in quantitative fields preferred.
- Previous experience in financial industry a strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of system architecture and design.
- Advanced skill in C++ is required.
- Proficiency with UNIX Shell Scripting and SQL.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a dynamic trading environment.
- Ability to work independently, and within a team.