SDET Big Data ETL
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
SDET Big Data ETL
Prestigious Fortune 500 Firm is looking for a Flight Product Test Architect with experience in Big data ETL who enjoys working in a collaborative agile environment. This role is a technical leader in the organization, and aligns to the Test Engineer position family, also referred to as the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET).
The Flight Test Product Architect will provide direction and leadership on the test strategy, to include design and implementation of test automation framework and test environment design, identifying and defining acceptance criteria for multiple test types including performance testing, and recommending best practice testing tools.
This technical leadership role will work across multiple applications and technologies in collaboration with the agile scrums teams and other key roles within the product team, as well as maintaining a strong partnership with other Flight Test Architects.
Test Management Activities
- Provide consultation on complex testing strategies for the Product
- Design, develop, implement and maintain modifications to test automation architecture and functional, mobile, or performance testing framework
- Lead in definition and implementation of direction on automation techniques and adherence to standards
- Ensure software quality via continuous and iterative testing approach
- Understand and provide oversight on the test infrastructure
- Create, consult and maintain an environment where Test Driven Development behavior is fostered
- Create and validate automated scripts that support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Apply Testing Lifecycle Management principles in the context of a product
- Execute practical application of Agile framework components (user stories, scrum, sprints, etc.).
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities and SAFe Ceremonies (Program Increment Planning, Adapt and Learn, Scrum of Scrums)
- 4+ years of Relational Database Management System (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) SQL and Data Validation.
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data preferred
- 4+ years of Test Automation Development experience with open source and market-leading vended solutions creating functional, regression, or performance tests
- 4+ years of manual & automation testing experience of N-tier applications
- 2+ years of software development experience in Java and/or Python.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
- Understanding of Performance Testing preferred
- Functional Test Automation (eg Shell Scripting, Selenium)
- Continuous Integration tools (eg Jenkins, Hudson)
- Agile Planning tool (eg JIRA)
- Source Code Management Tools (eg Git, TFS, RTC)
- Mobile Test Automation (eg Perfecto Mobile, Appium)
- IDE (eg Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode, Android Studio)
- Performance Testing Tools (eg Performance Center)