Software Engineer in Test/SET
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a Software Engineer in Test (SET). Candidate will be responsible for the development of automated test cases to evaluate and analyze new functionality. Additional tasks will include the opportunity to develop and improve the proprietary automated test framework and testing tools. Candidate will work directly with the software engineering team to test and validate new features and identify, report, and drive resolution on issues discovered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field.
- At least three years QA experience is required, with recent and demonstrable experience creating automated test cases and working with test frameworks. Experience with continuous integration systems is a plus.
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and programming techniques. Our preference is someone with Python development experience or working knowledge of other dynamic Scripting languages.
- SQL experience (PostgreSQL or other variety) is necessary.
- Working knowledge of Linux and experience with MS Windows and Office tools.
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle and QA processes in an Agile environment.
- Experience in the financial markets is a plus.