Regional Sales Manager - Bilingual
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Nordfab
NORDFAB REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Seeking a successful energetic individual experienced and trained in the use of consultative selling techniques to manage our current dealer network and aggressively add new distribution. This person will live within the territory and be responsible to analyze current distribution, plan and execute growth strategies to meet annual sales, margin, and market share objectives across our vast product line. This person will be responsible for the sales in a multi-state territory.
Reports To: Director of Sales
To achieve budgeted sales and profitability by building a Best in Class industrial reseller network that will drive sales and share of all products in the company portfolio.
- Use our internal quote programs to quote jobs directly, train dealers on its usage, and assure dealers are actively using it.
- Maintain fair and appropriate discount levels for resellers based on program criteria. Be in tune with competitive offerings and market pricing to assure accurate quoting.
- Produce monthly sales forecasts, then plan and execute to achieve budgeted sales.
- Train and consult with dealers to help them succeed via sales and profitability growth.
- Drive market share increases annually, attain new dealers and new dealer prospects
- Assess the territory distribution base and determine where we have and need coverage leading to replacing and/or re-engaging existing, and aggressively adding new dealers.
- Help dealers develop an annual business plan outlining how they are going to market to drive sales to achieve specific measurable business objectives, holding annual and quarterly business reviews.
- Researches and compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads and develops plan of action for soliciting to new customers of dealers and new dealers to be added to territory. Calls regular or prospective customers by phone, in person, or via technology to solicit new orders or discuss order history.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works with and communicates with inside sales representatives to keep account activities up to date.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with engineers on drawings, takeoffs, or product development.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with sales order and deliveries.
- Attend trade shows, as needed.
- No relocation package available. You must live within and be familiar with the region of coverage.
Job duties, responsibilities and expectations are not limited to these alone, and may vary along with the territory . Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven success in managing a large territory, acquiring new customers, and developing new business
- Trained in consultative selling techniques, needs analysis, and strategic planning
- Should have a background working with industrial products through distribution channels such as wholesale distributers, dealers, and manufacturers reps.
- Self-motivated and drive to succeed. Will work out of home office and travel 60-75%
- Computer skills with Word, Excel, Pivot Tables, quoting programs, and CRM
- Valid driver's license and passport.
- Bachelor's degree (technical) and 10+ years' experience in technical outside sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No relocation, you must live within and be familiar with the region.
Applicants for employment are to be considered for employment based on the individual applicant's qualifications and without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, veteran status, uniform service member status, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or on account of membership in any protected category under federal, state, and local laws