Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Annapurna HR
Annapurna have recently partnered with an international media agency who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team.
With HQs in Central London, the company employs talent in over 90 countries around the world. The HR Business Partner will partner with the function leaders of two client groups and advise and run all aspects of HR.
They will work in conjunction with the established COEs and focus on ensuring that they have a high performance culture.
- Partner with leaders to create and implement solutions to further develop client groups.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop strategic business plans.
- Succession planning
- Employee relations
- Compensations & benefits
- Interviewing of senior level roles
- Experience of working at a HRBP level required
- Relationship building skills at all levels
- Experience of coaching and developing a collaborative working environment
- Analytical, strategic, problem solving
If the role is of interest, please contact Kathryn Dougal at (see below)