Area Sales Manager
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Concept Resourcing
Are you an experienced Area Sales Manager with experience of managing relationships within reseller accounts? Have you got experience in achieving sales targets through identifying and exploiting new business opportunities within your existing account? Do you have ability to build and maintain long term relationships? Yes? This could be the career move for you.
Our client works with UK resellers to provide customers with innovative MFP, photocopiers, printers, consumables, software solutions, visual solutions plus other new technologies our client bring to market. By pioneering the print industry our client has become the leading manufacturer of digital information technologies in the UK.
Whilst demonstrating a desire to evolve, our client demonstrates a commitment to the culture and well-being of people all over the world with their ground-breaking technologies. Our client prides themselves on exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Hardware products range from space-saving MFPs through to exceptionally versatile high-speed production print systems. Wide ranges of Software solutions are also available. These solutions include premium level service support to offer customers a powerful Managed Print Service (MPS).
Area Sales Manager Job Purpose
The ideal Area Sales Manager will have strong account manager experience and prior industry knowledge working for a manufacturer or a dealer and 3 years' experience with B2B selling in the technology sector - preferably in the photocopier/MFP market.
Area Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Achieving agreed 6-monthly fiscal sales targets, keeping resellers informed of fiscal business performance
- Providing weekly/monthly sales forecasts
- Managing all aspects of account relationships with designated reseller accounts.
- Developing relationships with dealer salespeople and those involved with supporting sales.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring Development Plans with dealers.
- Assisting dealer sales staff by regular field visits to drive sell-through, and through planned training activity.
- Keeping abreast of developments/competitive activity in the market, advising management as appropriate.
- Recruiting new dealers/re-sellers in areas of weak penetration within a designated geographical area.
- Ensuring that all required administration is carried out in an effective and timely manner and agreed procedures are complied with.
- Ensuring that personal knowledge of products and relevant technology is kept up to date.
- Representing the Company and our customers at industry events, shows, exhibitions. This may involve some unsociable hours or overnight stays.
What's on Offer for the Area Sales Manager
A basic salary of £34 - £37000 + £6700 car allowance + £12000 OTE
Relevant Background: Account Management, Area Sales Management, Business Development
Click apply now for immediate consideration for this opportunity.