Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Henderson Scott
The role is responsible for the day to day delivery of net revenue of assigned products across the full selling cycle, through price, inventory and cost management, developing appropriate strategies for the range of products, including both launch and campaign phases. The role has responsibility for the liaison with International markets, as well as other areas of Commercial, to ensure efficient communication and effective collaboration with key stakeholders.It is responsible for the management and development of the team to deliver on their role requirements and objectives, in line with the department and company vision.
Main Activities and Responsibilities-
- Delivery of the net revenue for agreed specified products
- Lead the team in the implementation of a well-considered strategies to maximise revenue delivery, and minimise costs
- Develop a clear people strategy, focussing on individual development plans, working with the team to deliver their goals and objectives
- Implement a clear pattern and process for work, so team members are clear, and able to deliver, providing structure and support where appropriate
- Deliver the agreed strategy for launch and campaign offerings for the brand as required, ensuring consistency and logic across the trades
- Proven experience of leading and managing a team, building its capability, profile and approach.
- Proven track record of excelling in analytical roles with experience of pricing and revenue management.
- Experience of devising and implementing strategy and process within teams
- Proven experience of pricing and/or inventory management