Senior Java and Android Developers
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our Fortune 250 client in Austin's looking for several highly skilled full-stack Senior Java/Android Developers - someone who's object-oriented through and through.
Looking for someone with strong coding discipline, who's brave enough to tackle some gnarly Legacy apps. It's a collaborative and hands-on Agile environment - definitely fast-paced and you get to see the real-world impacts of your work on a daily basis!
Any Android development experience a huge plus!
Looking to take the next step in your career?
- 6+ years object-oriented software development (C# or Java)
- 3+ years' experience with SQL (Oracle and/or SQL Server)
- Hands-on Agile experience - sprints, stand-ups, retrospectives.... you've done it all, whether Scrum/Kanban/Scrumban and like the iterative appoach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, with a variety of team members & stakeholders, and with competing priorities and deadlines
- UML/Visio diagramming or design rendering experience
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time