Packaging Technician/Front Line Support Automation Support
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Packaging technician/Front Line Support Automation (shift)
Hourly Rate: DOE
- 5 + years' experience supporting the automation aspects of Packaging Equipment.
- Experience in Siemens PLC/HMI, Elau, Systech and Packaging Equipment including knowledge of OSIsoft PI Data Historian
- Excellent control systems automation background and proven ability to support several automated control systems, preferably with Packaging OEM equipment
- Strong network architecture or engineering proficiencies including TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Network IDS/IPS.
- Independent, self-motivated, organised, able to multi-task in demanding environments and skilled in communication and collaboration
- Team player, prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making
- Shift Rota - 7am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm (Mon to Fri)
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.