Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
TAKING YOUR FIRST STEP IN YOUR TEACHING CAREER?
Inspire young minds with the support of Hays Education
Hays Education are currently interviewing NQTs from this and previous years for a variety of positions across Bradford. As the fastest growing Education agency we can offer you a service tailored to the needs of your career plans.
We offer day to day supply at over 350 schools across Bradford, Leeds and Wakefield, allowing Newly Qualified Primary Teachers to experience a variety of schools from leafy lane schools to those with high EAL and challenging behaviour. The variety of schools that we work with will allow you to build on your experience to date and ascertain what sort of schools and year groups you want to pursue your career in.
We also offer long term, contract and permanent work. We can provide CV writing and interview tips to help you take that next step on the career ladder.
To register with Hays for any of the above opportunities you need:
- To be a newly qualified teacher with QTS
- Be able to supply a tutor and two placement references
The benefits of registering with Hays are as follows:
- Over 350 schools who we can offer supply within
- Help with CV writing
- Help with interview technique and competency-based interviewing
- Pro-actively marketing your details to schools
- Paid to scale for long term vacancies
- Holiday Pay
- Free Professional Development Training
- Opportunity to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
- Option to work through an Umbrella company and claim back expenses such as travel etc.