Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Yoh
My client is looking for an experienced, ambitious and talented Embedded Software Engineer for their busy team in Wroclaw, Poland.
The client is mainly involved with innovative technology of IoT, Connectivity and Embedded Systems development having collaborated with local universities, leading technology producers and big names within the industry.
They are growing rapidly and have just opened up a new location outside of Poland. They are therefore looking to grow their team and get the next generation of products designed and developed in time for their customers' needs. This is an amazing opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to gain a lot of experience within an ever-changing company working on cutting edge technology.
This position is a 3 month contract initially with the option to extend for a further 12 months.
The pay rate is very good for this type of position and there is still room for flexibility.
Embedded Software Engineer role:
- Design and implement Embedded software for Internet of Things products;
- Interact with Product Owners and Architects in order to realize the project as specified;
- Be open to research and acquire required know-how as you go;
- Coordinate your work within the project team;
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency with the specification, quality and performance of products.
Embedded Software Engineer requirements:
- Graduate degree (B.Sc/B.Eng is sufficient, M.Sc/M.Eng is a plus)
- At least five years of professional experience
- Very good command of C or C++ in the development of Embedded software;
- Experience with ARM Cortex M0-M4 families;
- Fluency with source code version control and continuous integration;
- An ability to organize your own work and coordinate within a team;
- Fluent in English.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV immediately to (see below) or call me on (see below).
The closing date for this position is 18th March 2019.