ATM Field Engineers
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Experis IT
ATM Engineer - Enfield ( Day Shifts ) - Full time ongoing contract
Work for ManpowerGroup and become part of a team that connects more than 600,000 talented individuals with meaningful work every day. Find your place and realise your own potential within one of our brands, Proservia, working for one of our leading Global clients, you will be given the fantastic opening to work on a large scale project with locations available all over the country!
We are recruiting for ATM Engineers and are keen to see candidates who have experience with ATMs, Field/Service Engineers, Telecomms, Installation, or Printers, who can help our client deliver this exciting project. There are positions open for both Trainee and Qualified engineers in locations all over the country, for both night and day shifts! Apply now to be part of this outstanding opportunity!
Skills and Experience Required
- Held a current full driving licence for 3 years.
- Able to pass a CRB check
- Checkable 5-year employment/unemployment/educational history.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English.
- Must be able to pass a personal credit and ID check.
- Ability to follow laid down instructions.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to identify root causes of problems relating to ATM Engineering.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexible and helpful.
- Focused on delivery of customer service.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Effective at planning and prioritising work to make best use of resources available.
- Show high attention to detail when making decisions.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Basic IT competence.
- Able to work as part of a team player.
- Security conscious.
Our ATM Engineers command;
- A base salary from £23,000 - £26,000 based on a 40 hour working week
- Overtime is available, with public holidays payable at time x 1.25 for all hours worked plus equivalent TOIL
Other benefits include;
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Please submit your CV to apply and contact for further details