Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by CPL Solutions
My client is looking for you if you have a passion for tech and enjoy working with intelligent, bright and motivated individuals in a collaborative environment. You will help the client automate their entire infrastructure, and reduce their deployment times. This role will have responsibility for the execution, improvement and automation of processes such as code & data deployment, regression testing, system & security patching, infrastructure changes, logging, monitoring & alerting and system security. You will work closely with the rest of the Operations team and with the Development, QA and Data teams.
Your current role might be:
- DevOps Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Linux Systems Administrator
You will ideally have significant, previous experience in any one of these roles, but they are equally open to applicants with less experience, who are able to demonstrate their skills and enthusiasm for the role.
Your skill set will be current, including some of skills/technologies/practices below, which we have listed in priority order:
- Linux; both RHEL and Debian based
- Strong Scripting skills; Bash, Python etc.
- Cloud & container platforms; AWS, Openstack, Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation of infrastructure as Code; Ansible, Terraform, Chef
- Build management; GIT, Maven, Jenkins, GitLab, Nexus, JIRA
- Setup and maintenance of CI/CD system using tools such as Jenkins or GitLab-CI
- ITIL familiarity; Change Control, Incident Management, Configuration Management
They are a superb company to work for, with great people, great benefits, world-class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation & collaboration, and superb career prospects.
Harvey Nash Group
Vertex Solutions Ltd
Jefferson Frank International