Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Modis
LSA Engineer required to provide Supportability Engineering expertise that will undertake the below activities:
- Provide Support to the LSA Manager.
- General conduct of the LSA and ILS Program.
- Follow LSA and ILS strategy and application of associated Plans and Business Rules.
- System breakdown analysis and Maintenance Task Analysis development.
- Development of Scheduled/Unscheduled Maintenance Tasks.
- LSAR Database population.
- Knowledge of DEDs and ability to populate their details in relational database tables.
- Understanding of task spares and links required with Illustrated Parts Lists.
- Liaison with Customer and Industry, and representation of the ILS Community at relevant meetings.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- A thorough working knowledge of the EAGLE LSAR Database.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of DEF STAN 00-60.
- A good understanding of current Mod (Tri-Service) maintenance strategies.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative as well as within a team environment.
- Thorough working knowledge of modern IT working practices.
- A working knowledge of ASD S1000D and S2000M.
- Familiar with relevant Defence Standards, Military Standards and EC Directives.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information