Charge RN - Med Surg
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our nurses are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Assign, direct, educate and monitor nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contribute to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assess daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Respond to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date.
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)