Network Engineer - Automation/Programming/Devops
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Flint Consulting Limited
My client, a Global Telecoms Service Provider are currently looking for Portuguese speaking network engineers with automation/programming/devops knowledge to work onsite at one of their customer sites based in Lisbon.
Some Common Responsibilities Include:
- Successfully manages customer relationships
- Support delivery of service program to my client's major customers.
- Perform analysis of complex network designs.
- Build simulated networks in test labs to resolve complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Conform to service delivery standards.
- Supports delivery of service program to customers.
- Performs analysis of complex network designs.
- Questions ways of working and suggests improvements.
- Provides remote or onsite deployment support.
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of complex networking problems.
- Fluent Portuguese
Expert level knowledge in TWO of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas of: NCS5500, Core Routing, MPLS, MPLS-TE, L2VPN, L3VPN, QOS, IP Routing protocols (ISIS, OSPF, BGP), IP internetworking, IOS and IOS-XR
Scripting (Shell, bash, python )
Knowledgeable of Advanced Services Program model deliverables and expectations. Be able to articulate value-add to Customer.
Leading edge technology design assistance for primary accounts.
Cross-functional contribution and impact with development engineering on product development and serviceability design.
Excellent consulting and communication skills
Programming and devops based profile, in order to work on automation topics. Main skills required:
- Programming Languages (eg Phyton, Perl, Java)
- Containers and microservices experience
- API experience, preferably related with IP Networking (eg NETCONF, RESTCONF, XML/JSON, YANG)
- Experience with ANSIBLE
- CCIE certification is preferred
- Nexus 7K, ASR9k
- IOS, IOS XR
- DC skills
- Security Knowledge Cisco FW Compute (UCS) & Virtualisation (VMWARE etc)
Typically requires BS, CS or equivalent plus 3-5 years Cisco Network implementation, Network support, Pre-sales support, hands on installation in the LAN/WAN network deployment.
This is a great opportunity to get in with a world class company, so please forward your updated CV to me NOW to avoid disappointment!