Cisco Generalist PreSales Architect-CCIE
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by WSI Nationwide
The selected Cisco Architect Generalist PreSales will work with other highly skilled Solution Architects and Engineers in a growing thriving company in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
This teamwork role offers exciting projects/solutions with an engaged and high performance team working with Tier 1 vendors and the latest technologies.
This is a horizontal role covering a broad scope of technologies. Be a key part of architecting high level solutions as you become a trusted adviser to enterprise clients. While your core focus in Unified Communications and Collaboration will be your foundation, you must also enjoy using your knowledge to open up solutions to clients in other areas like Data Center, Route/Switch, Network, Security, Virtualization, Cloud and emerging technologies. Your knowledge in a few of these areas and a genuine interest in remaining broad in your technical reach will make you perfect for this role.
The selected Cisco Generalist PreSales Architect will:
- Become the trusted advisor, with the customer, as the technical expert in solution design, product demonstration and requirement gathering.
- Use your insights and experience to influence strategy at the executive level.
- Educate non-technical staff and customers on solution features and capabilities
- Respond to technical components of RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Assist sales in technical components of tender and bidding process
- Design and implement PoC
- Prepare and deliver presentations to educate customers of solution and service benefits relevant to their business/technology needs and goals
- Architect solutions to meet customer requirements within industry and technology best practices
- Develop technical roadmap for the overall solution including high level design, SoW, BoM
- Act as the technical authority for assessment and approval of specifications for solution construction or change
Experience in a combination of two or more of the following areas:
- Data Center
Qualified Cisco Generalist PreSales Architect candidates with:
- Two Cisco certifications - CCNP, CCDA, CCIE
- Enterprise Pre-Sales/Presales experience 7+ years
- Converged and Hyperconverged infrastructure specifically VxRail and Hyperflex
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence C-level decision maker
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills to articulate product differentiators, capabilities and value-add.
- Strong consulting and needs assessment capability
- Proven experience in the architecture of multi-tiered corporate environments
This exciting career opportunity is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania offering a generous competitive starting base salary from $150,000 to $170,000 base, plus 20% bonus = Total-$200,000-$225,000 per year. Candidates outside this range will be considered as well based on skills, experience, and certifications.
Please e-mail a Word or PDF version of your resume with contact information, address and phones to Jay (see below) or call.
When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like us to proceed. No information leaves our
Office without prior approval. This creates long term relationships, which we encourage.
WSI is a specialty recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for better projects all over the USA.