Cisco Unified Communications-Collaboration PreSales Solution Architect
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by WSI Nationwide
As a member of the Solutions Team, the Cisco Unified Communications-Collaboration PreSales Solution Architect will work closely with Customers, Sales Team Members, Professional Service Engineers, and Manufacturer Representatives. This position will encompass all phases of the sales process to include pre-sales discovery, solution presentation, and Technical leadership throughout implementation. As a technical pre-sales resource, the Solution Architect leverages appropriate product offerings and expertise to craft a solution to meet customer's unique business needs.
This opportunity is based in the NYC Metro or Boston or anywhere in between area, prefer Local candidates or regionally based candidates. No relocation assistance available, will consider candidates wishing to relocate at their own expense. Local candidates or regionally based candidates will be the preference. Generous compensation package offered plus bonus. 30% home office, 30% travel throughout the region, 30% time in office depending on candidate preference and location, all percentages are flexible.
The function of this role is to engage with the customer as the technical expert in solution design, product demonstration, requirement gathering, and all other technical elements of the PreSales and Solution Construction process.
The Solution Architect is a presales resource that leads the consultative discovery of the client's business goals, objectives, and challenges, and then translates them into effective technology solutions.
You will also be instrumental in educating staff and customers on solution features and capabilities. Through ongoing efforts, you will maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends and best practices relevant to your technology discipline.
Desirable skills: Technology
- Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Webex, Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, UCCE, Cisco Telepresence
- Cisco Unified Collaboration Portfolio - Unified Messaging, Web Collaboration, Voice Gateways, Contact Center Suite, Video
- CCNP, CCVP, CCIE
- Collaboration Solution Architecture, Consulting, Pre-Sales, Enterprise Communications
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence C-level decision maker
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills to articulate product differentiators, capabilities and value-add.
- Strong consulting and needs assessment capability
- Good experience acting as a central point of contact
- Engage with customer to develop trusted technology advisor relationships with key decision makers
- Work with customers to discover and gather technical and business requirements
- Assist sales in customer meetings to answer technical questions
- Respond to technical components of RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Assist sales in technical components of tender and bidding process
- Design and implement PoC
- Prepare and deliver presentations to educate customers of solution and service benefits relevant to their business/technology needs and goals
- Architect solutions to meet customer requirements within industry and technology best practices
- Develop technical roadmap for the overall solution including high level design, SoW, BoM
- Act as the technical authority for assessment and approval of specifications for solution construction or change
- Assist partners with project plan, direction, and evaluation with the inclusion of costs, requirements, and timeline
- Liaise with customer and internal staff throughout project delivery to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Share knowledge of product benefits and capability in ongoing training sessions with technical and non-technical staff
- Assist Director with regional corporate growth activities and take on increase position responsibility when appropriate
- Participate in technology and professional training and development to continue to enhance your skills and capability
Please e-mail a resume with contact information to Jay J (see below) or call.
When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like us to proceed. No information leaves our office without prior approval.
This creates long term relationships, which we encourage.
WSI is a specialty recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for better projects all over the USA.