Senior DevOps Coach
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. DevOps Coach
- Design, build, implement, and support IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in automating workflow and process flows using CI/CD tools, promoting concepts facilitating infrastructure as code.
- 2+ years' experience in implementing DevOps practices/tools in areas such as continuous integration/delivery solutions, platform and release automation, tool selection, metrics tracking.
- 2+ years coaching individuals and teams in Agile best practices preferably in a development or operations role.
- Experience with DevOps tools across development life cycle. (eg GitLab, GoCD, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Docker, Artifactory)
- An understanding of the principles and values underlying Lean and Agile flow. Prior success applying Scrum/Kanban/SAFe/LeSS experience is preferred.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: