QA Automation Engineer - Performance Testing
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Shivom
One of our betting clients in London requires a QA Automation Engineer - Performance Testing to ensure that performance testing is conducted at a high standard in a timely and scalable way that supports the deliveries for the Performance engineering group. Great opportunity for someone in QA functional automation to move into performance automation and engineering.
- Experience of understanding user behaviour using Google Analytics, application logs?
- Hands-on experience of one or more performance testing tools - Jmeter, LoadRunner, Neoload, Silk Performer, Web Page Test
- Understanding of microservices architecture, cloud technologies and agile development/deployment practices
- Understanding of mission-critical digital products and IT systems
- Experience of performance fault finding using tools eg Yslow, TCPdumps, wireshark etc.
The role will work closely with a team of software developers, testers (internal and Partners), business representatives and industry experts to validate and verify the scope of non-functional requirements, define test cases and manage and participate in testing activities. As a QA Engineer you will be expected to continuously improve the quality of solutions and artefacts throughout the Agile delivery process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £55,000.00/year