Sales Manager/Sales Director/Account Manager
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
Sales Manager/Sales Director/Account Manager (Banking)
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned account management professional to join our growing team. You will have commercial accountability for existing business and an opportunity to go for new business development in your portfolio. This role will focus on increasing LTI footprint into new territories, developing strong relationships with our customers, growing our pipeline and ensuring that we deliver on our promises
- Experience within the Banking industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (eg quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Build & Manage LTI relationship with key Banking clients in Norway
- Local language candidates worked in local market for minimum 7 - 10 years with good connects in industry.
- Understanding of technology landscape ie, key applications, product vendors, architecture etc.
- Develop & execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Contribute positive customer experience. Expect moderate travel
- Draft & deliver proposal
- Understanding of competitive landscape for provision of IT services in this sector.
- Must have managed portfolio/target - 10+ million USD and must have zeal to achieve over 20% year-on-year growth within specified accounts.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts in region
- Proven business development success turning cold accounts into existing customers