Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Production Manager required by an established engineering company based in Fareham.
The successful candidate is likely to have worked in a similar role previously in an electronic/manufacturing environment within defence or similar industry where product development and manufacturing work in close conjunction with one another.
The Production Manager should have experience in a similar role managing a production function and will be responsible for:
- Planning and organising all manufacturing operations including assembly, test, purchasing and dispatch.
- Managing production schedules, processes, and information systems in line with quality procedures
- Liaising with the design department on the release of new products
- Managing the maintenance and repair of production equipment
- Supplier management to include the purchase of materials
- Line management of production team including recruitment of new staff
This is an opportunity to join a successful, growing business offering ample opportunities for progression. If you are looking for a role of this nature please contact (see below).