Lead Generation Specialist
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Advantage XPO
We deliver our customers end-to-end IT and telecommunications solutions from corporate voice and data networks to full-spectrum IT solutions and business process outsourcing.
Our local and global expertise in information and communications technology coupled with our extensive investments in world leading ICT solutions position us as true leaders in our field. With offices in London, Milton Keynes and other satellite sites across the UK, we make sure we remain close to our customers. And, with extensive reach across the globe, we can also meet their demands on an international scale.
- Help the business better understand, profile and prospect through the targeted UK customer base
- Work closely with marketing and sales to create customer leads and physical meetings for the UK Sales Team
- Learn the solutions and conduct targeted profiling calls
- Build relationships with the customers and invite prospects and customers to events
- Through delivery against daily, weekly and monthly KPI's help deliver the UK sales target in order entry and new customer adds
- Provide subject matter expertise on the use of CRM (eg salesforce), prospecting tools and LinkedIn sales Navigator to build understanding and customer connections.
- Own & deliver against a personal 'sales contributor target'
- Provide regular reporting and KPI performance reviews as required by the business
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform lead generation and business development activities in support of UK Sales
- Deliver against your own activity targets - calls, customer profiles, leads and meetings scheduled
- Ensure best practice is always displayed
- Participate in sales & solution training
- Build industry knowledge on your specified sectors through reading and market research
- Work with partners and internal stakeholders to ensure successful sales campaigns
Skills & Experience Required:
- Self-Motivated and a self-starter
- Customer centric
- IT/Telecoms knowledge & experience
- Understand the sales cycle involved in Enterprise Sales
- High work ethic, leading by example
- Articulate and able to converse with clients, partners and prospects
We want to recruit the best people for our business. This sounds simple but in a changing business landscape we need to continually review what talent and capability we need and then how we attract and engage it.
Our industry is exciting and there is no status quo; our customers are becoming more and more digital and need different and innovative new solutions and expect more and more from us. This means we need to evolve and to stay ahead of the market and of the major trends like Cyber Security, Big Data or the Internet of Things.
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.