Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Experis IT
Supplier Manager (Credit Risk) - Supplier Relationship Manager, Vendor Manager, Credit risk, Financial Services
City of London - Salary circa £53,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
My client, an established and innovative credit card business, whom are dedicated to helping their customers to be better with credit, are currently looking to recruit a Supplier Manager to manage key credit risk bureau suppliers with the ultimate objective being to achieve supplier value creation, optimisation and risk mitigation from ongoing and effective supplier relationship management.
You will be able to make an effective contribution by offering the following skills/experience:
- Supplier management experience managing multi-service suppliers used by different internal departments
- Contract reading, interpretation and reviewing skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement & relationship building skills
- Excellent command of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong supplier risk understanding
- Prior experience of managing Credit Risk Bureau's
- Educated to degree level
- Financial Services experience
- High level understanding of outsourced systems uses in FS, specifically credit risk decisioning systems
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click 'apply' in the first instance.