Mechanical & Electrical Operations Lead
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Experis IT
Mechanical & Electrical Operations Lead - £35,000-40,000 - Worcestershire
We are currently recruiting for an M&E Operations Lead to coordinate the delivery of property operations in a specific discipline (electrical, mechanical, M&E).
You will be responsible for effectively leading the Maintenance and site services activities and to provide efficient engineering resource to deliver company requirements.
Within the position of Operations Lead you will be managing a small team of Multi-skilled engineers and will be responsible for setting and delivering PPM, as well as ensuring reactive breakdown work is responded work is respond to efficiently and effectively.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Defense & engineering business with excellent career progression.
Whats on offer?
- Salary up to £40,000
- Great career progression working within a leading Defense & Technology business
- Generous benefits package (Flexible Working Hours, Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers)
- Leading a team of M&E engineers to deliver an effective service.
- To help deliver the M&E budget through prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines
- To deliver a proactive, trained and engaged team
- Ensuring effective facilitation and co-ordination of third party contractors on sites
- Advising on management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Experience in maintaining mechanical systems in commercial or defence environment
Qualification/Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge and appropriate qualifications gained through relevant training, with an experience of delivering FM Service with the ability to be appointed as an Authorised Person
- HNC/HND in Engineering is an advantaged
- Sound experience with dealing in subcontractor services (scope, cost and delivery)
- Understanding of the principles of contract management and experience of procurement of suppliers
- Good stakeholder management.
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija.