Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by RZ Group
Role: Risk Assessor
Salary: negotiable, Dependent on experience
Our client, an independent water hygiene services provider, are currently recruiting for a Risk Assessor to join a growing team based in Oxfordshire.
The purpose of this role is to plan and carry out surveys, so as to provide water hygiene data for the water safety risk assessment process. To produce water system schematics onsite and report them in CAD format. To provide reports based on your site work. All in accordance with the project plan.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. To mobilise projects, including organisation of travel, accommodation, paperwork, electronic formats, arrange site visits, check equipment, liaising with the Project Manager and Contracts Director.
2. Conduct health and safety risk assessments for onsite work.
3. Conduct Legionellosis Risk Assessments and liaise with the project team.
4. Manage your own time to ensure project objectives are met.
5. Develop ideas for improvement on project processes.
6. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
7. Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
8. Operate at all within documented management system processes.
9. To present completed projects to clients.
1. Previous experience in a water risk assessment role
2. Experience of risk assessments and schematics
3. Safe water in healthcare premises (HTM 04-01) knowledge (desirable)
4. City & Guilds Legionella training (beneficial but not essential)
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.