Systems Engineer - SWIFT/Cyber Security
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Systems Engineer - SWIFT/Cyber Security wanted for our Basel based client in the banking sector.
- Several years of working experience in a System Engineer role with strong understanding of Windows and Linux Servers in the areas of encrypted communications and Cyber security
- Competency of System architecture and Project management along with know-how of security standards such as SWIFT CSP, ISO2700x and GDPR
- Proficiency in Financial Messaging, including Oracle Databases, Bottomline Technologies Financial Messaging suite and FircoSoft AML
- Skillset in Cyber Security, inclusive IBM QRadar, TripWire, Nexpose, Nagios and Encryption standards
- Confidence in Operating Systems Red Hat Enterprise License 7, Windows Server 2012/2016 as well as VMWare
- Competent handling of Middleware, including IBM MQ Series and Control-M
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Conducting the continuous compliance and annual attestation of the financial messaging systems to the SWIFT Customer Security Program (CSP)
- Providing support for the CSP Management Team for verifying the scope and design of IT controls implemented to meet the CSP
- Reviewing Cyber controls regarding correct operation
- Being responsible for SWIFT CSP controls related to the financial messaging secure zone's encryption of internal and external data flows
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more