Junior HSE Administrator
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Experis IT
Junior HSE Administrator - Health and Safety, Support
We are actively looking to secure a junior level HSE Administrator to join Experis.
We require a Junior HSE Specialist to join the team here at Experis, working onsite with one of our large Oil and Gas clients based in Montrose. The HSE specialists will provide daily operational HSE advice and support to North East locations.
- Provide a robust HSE support function to all areas within specific site area
- Operational support, when required, to any area of Scottish operations
- Lead investigations, where required, in response to HSE events.
- Drive operational implementation of new HSE procedures and policies
- Management of the Gensuite HSE system for data collection and dissemination of HSE events, inspections, tracking of actions and use of all Gensuite tools.
- Desirable Formal HSE qualification - NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- construction background
- Confidence in HSE intervention, STOP works and critical safety dialogue
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and embrace change
- PC proficiency, MS PowerPoint, Gensuite and office suite tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, process management & leadership skill
- Proven instructional capability
- Experience of building high performing teams to deal with localised problems
- Extensive knowledge of GE business operations
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.