Engineer-Energy Efficiency-North West Ireland
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by E-Frontiers
We are looking for an engineer to join a key customer site in the North West of Ireland.
You will be working on Heating & Cooling/Combined Heat and Power installations and building services within both commercial and industrial facilities.
- CHP/Combined Heat and Power knowledge and experience
- The ability to effectively survey a site with a view to cost and installation
- At least 5 years' experience in energy efficiency design and installation
- A proven ability to develop the implementation of technical installations
- Understanding & knowledge of energy management, energy efficiency and distributed generation and the implementation of same
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- An ability to manage and deliver energy services to public and private sector customers technologies
- Experience or Knowledge of facility and/or asset management, Operation and Maintenance
- ISO 50001 implementation and SI 426 Auditing experience
- Knowledge of project support opportunities eg EXCEED, Climate Action Fund Etc.