Network Security Engineer
Posted on Mar 12, 2019 by Experis AG
System Network Engineer
Experis IT Switzerland is in a search of a System Network Engineer to join one of their clients, a leading Swiss company. For this temporary assignment we are looking for an experienced professional who is available in a short notice.
Migration from Checkpoint Firewall to Palo Alto (The Palo replace the checkpoint as perimeter FW with all services). The company is currently in the testing and design phase where senior Engineering Know How and experience for minimum one of the two Firewall vendors is key. The candidates should be part of a larger project and accompanied by internal engineers.
Documentaries are in English either way. Meetings and team communication would take place in German, if the candidates can. otherwise in English.
- Previous experience in Network Security Engineer
- Previous experience with Palo Alto and Checkpoint Firewall
- Degree (university/FH) in computer science or similar degree
- Sound knowledge of security Firewall platforms (network design & protocols)
- Security know-how in Firewall
- LLD, HLD and testing (OAT and DryRun)
- Tufin KnowHow could be a benefit as well
- Very good command of spoken and written English, German is a big advantage
Contract duration: ASAP until end of March 2020
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.