SAP MES Lead Consultant
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an SAP MES Lead Consultant for a project in Wilmington, DE.
Work closely with MES end user teams in rolling out new MES processes, adding more product lines to MES and implementing machine integrations using MII and PCo. Ensure enhancements follow Best practice guidelines and system scales well with incremental workload
- Act as project lead for MES enhancements. Lead team to Design, develop, test and implement MES processes, from start to finish.
- Provide L3 end-user support (diagnosing, Troubleshooting and resolving) in Real Time for critical issues. Propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system to resolve production support issues, as needed.
- Provide oversight to MES support partner team to ensure MES PRD support expectations are met.
- Research new technology developments and remain abreast of industry standards and best practices in SAP ME and MII.
- Identify opportunities in current system design which will...
- Add value to the business and improve the business processes.
- Simplify, Standardize and Automate processes.
- 4 years' experience in SAP ME/MII/PCO Implementation/Solutions design/Development (Version 14.0 and 15.0). Will consider experience in Visiprise MES implementation or development.
- Experience in all components of the MII application such as Data Services, Content Development, Visualization services and Message Services, MDO, MII Frameworks and SSCE.
- Expertise in systems integration and designing technical interfaces using SAP Plant connectivity (PCo) and/or standard connectors to ERP and shop-floor systems.
- Experience in Integration with Label Printers, barcode readers and PLC's.
- Experience on Reporting Tools.
- Knowledge of integration points of SAP MES to other SAP components like PP, MM, FI, CO, QM etc.