Customer Support Engineer (Danish)
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Allen Recruitment Consulting
Customer Support Engineer
Our client is multinational leaders in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Customer Support Engineer with fluent Danish & previous experience of installing and supporting complex software systems.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers.
Job Reference: BBBH 15261
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualified
- Some customer facing/support or application support experience
- 1+ years' experience in a customer facing role supporting a business application - eg AdWords, Analytics, DoubleClick.
- Fluent Danish and Excellent English (other European languages are an advantage) and communication skills in general (spelling, writing etc)
- General interested in moving into a Technical role - whether that's from building websites as a hobby, completed a post grad in IT or another kind of education course with a Technical slant.
- A valid driving licence would be an advantage
A General Day:
- Providing technical support to our clients installed customer base.
- Installing software in customer's sites.
- Training customers.
- May, at times, involve frequent travel internationally & some weekend work.
- 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily - free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email or Phone.