Associate Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by JCW Search Ltd
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £20,000
OTE £30,000-£40,000 Year 1
JCW Search Ltd. - London
We are the winner of Sunday Times 4th Best Small Company to work for 2017 & a company recognised as Investors in people Bronze award.
JCW is a high growth, global Search and Recruitment firm that specialises in placing Risk, Governance and Compliance professionals across the breadth of the Financial Services industry, as well as Technical and Regulated professionals into the Life Sciences industry.
Why should you be interested?
- You'll receive Directors and Senior Management led training and development
- Experience a high growth business with opportunity for you to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices - we reward success
- You'll receive excellent earning potential, as well as opportunity to build long term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities
- 360° recruitment role - responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the Financial Services and Technology space covering mid-senior level placements
- Lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Be a specialist in your given "vertical" - be the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the largest and well know Financial Services and Life Sciences Businesses, as well as partnering smaller companies in achieving their headcount targets
What we can offer you
- £20,000 - £40,000 in your first year. Year 2 OTE £50,000+ benefits including healthcare, subsidised Gym 1.5-hour lunch, dental, mobile phone and more
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona, annual Ski trip and more
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices - as well as "work abroad" weeks where you can work from one of our global offices
Here's what you need to be successful with us:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn - we provide opportunity to earn as much as you put in
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high pressure situations
Are you curious about what this role can open up for you?
Apply now, or give Gemma a call or email for a confidential chat about the role today.