Java Algorithm Developer - High Tech Industry!
Posted on Mar 11, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton And Partners currently are searching for a "Java Algorithm Developer" with experience in working within a High Tech Industry for one of our most profound clients in The Netherlands!
Please read through the description below to see if you might be suitible for this role.
We are more than delighted to answer any questions or walk you through this specific role at any time.
When people think software', they often think of companies like Google or Microsoft. Even though our client is classified as a hardware company, they in fact have one of the worlds largest and most pioneering Java communities. The Clients Java environment is extremely attractive for prospective Java engineers because it combines big data with extreme complexity. From Hadoop retrieval to machine learning to full stack development, the possibilities are endless.
At the homebase, their Java teams create and implement software designs that run in the most modern semiconductor fabs in the world, helping our customers like Samsung, Intel and TSMC make computer chips faster, smaller, and more efficient. Here, we're always pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
We are always looking for talented Java developers who know how to apply the latest Java SE or Java EE technologies, to join the teams responsible for creating software for high volume manufacturing automation in semiconductor fabs. Could this be your next job? Apply now!
- Review an algorithm description from a software point of view. Identify risks or problems that might occur when transferring a mathematical description into software.
- Create a solid software design for an algorithm or parts of it.
- Write quality Java code that is easy to test and maintain. Take into account the speed and memory consumption restrictions.
- Define, automate, and execute tests on unit, component, and integration level.
- Write clear documentation for design and qualification.
MSc in computer science, mathematics, or relevant.
- Java SE programming skills on expert level
- Experience with OO design principle, UML diagrams, design patterns
- Experience with testing a big system, understand the concept of unit, component, and system level testing
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures in computer science
- Good knowledge of linear algebra, preferability also on optimization techniques and control modelling
- Have affinity with scientific/mathematical programming
- Understanding of the to-be-implemented mathematical algorithm and make solid Java design to realize the algorithm
- Extensive knowledge of profiling and debugging
- Analytical and abstract thinking
- Preferably to have Matlab or other Scripting experience of algorithms
- Preferably have experience in Continuous Integration, but also Maven, Git, and Atlassian stack
- Background: Software Engineering
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
So, you've read the vacancy and are about to click the apply for this job button. That's great! To make everything go as smoothly as possible, we would really appreciate it if you could take a look at the following tips from us.
Although you have the option to upload your profile during the application process, we would like to ask you to upload a detailed CV and a personalized cover letter.
Adding your Linkedin, Github, or any other relevant profile in your CV is always a good idea!
Before uploading your CV, can you please make sure that the following information is present!
- Short information about the company/sector/domain/product where youve recently worked in..
- Context of the project that you handeled ( how big/complex the projects were/what were the goals ).
- What was the size of the team/who was involved (think of developers, testers, architect, product owners, scrum master ) and what was your role in the team.
- Which languages/tools/frameworks/versions (recent) were used during the project (full stack, Server Side, client side).
- In which projects an agile methodology was used.
- What were the results of the projects (as a team and individually)/your contribution and achievements.
Participants that include the data as described above will significantly improve their chances in getting through the selection rounds faster!
Through the given data below, you can let us know if you are interested to apply, and don't hesitate to give us a call or write us a mail concerning any info on this current role.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Templeton & Partners
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment Banen